Scope of Application
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between the Hotel and the Guest using “Special Plans for Foreign Tourists” shall be subjected to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In the case that the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest using “Special plans for Foreign Tourists”, in so far as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices, not withstanding the preceding paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
3. In the following articles the word “Guest” means the Guest using “Special plans for Foreign Tourists”.
Application for Accommodation Contracts
1. A Guest who is not over 18 years old cannot lodge at the Hotel by the laws of Japan.
2. A Guest who intends to apply for an Accommodation Contracts with the Hotel shall make a reservation using the official site of the Hotel by the internet.
3. When the Guest checks in at the Hotel, the guest should permit the Hotel to take a copy of the guest’s passport.
4. In the case when the Guest requests an extension of the accommodation beyond the date which was applied by our official site before, the extension shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts
1. Accommodation Contracts shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application and a lodging fee. However, the contracts shall not be deemed to have been concluded if it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
2. When the Guest has failed to pay the lodging fee by 10:00 a.m. in Japan time two days before the day when the Guest would check in at the Hotel, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contracts as invalid.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contracts under any of the following cases:
1. When the application for accommodation does not conform to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
2. When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
3. When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct him/herself in a manner that would contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to the accommodation;
4. When the Guest seeking accommodation is clearly determined to be carrying an infectious disease;
5. When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the Guest's accommodation;
6. When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, the malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
7. When the Guest requesting Hotel accommodation is obviously intoxicated and could cause annoyance to other guests or when the Guest is behaving in such a manner as to be an annoyance to other guests.
8. When a party seeking accommodation is a corporation or other entity whose business activities are controlled by an Organized Crime Group or a member of an Organized Crime Group.
9. When a party seeking accommodation is a corporation whose directors include persons corresponding to a member of an Organized Crime Group.
Right of the Guest to Cancel Accommodation Contracts
After having finished the payment of the reservation, the Guest can cancel it.
And if the Guest makes a cancellation before 10:00 a.m. in Japan time two days before the day when the Guest would check in at the Hotel, all of the payment of the Guest can be refunded.
But if the Guest makes a cancellation after 10:00 a.m. in Japan time two days before the day when the Guest would check in at the Hotel, the payment of the Guest cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Right of the Hotel to Cancel Accommodation Contracts
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contracts under any of the following cases:
1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct or has conducted him/herself in a manner that would contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to the accommodation;
2) When the Guest seeking accommodation is clearly determined to be carrying an infectious disease;
3) When violent demands and/or actions are made or carried out, or burdens that exceed the scope of reasonable requests have been made by the Guest, in relation to accommodations.
4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
5) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct him/herself in a manner that would cause serious annoyance to other guests or behaves in such manner due to heavy intoxication or other reasons.
6) When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief relative to the firefighting equipment and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel. The Use Regulations are shown at the last part of this Accommodation Contracts.
7) When the Guest is a member of an Organized Crime Group or a party or other anti-social element related to such groups.
8) When the Guest is a member of a corporation or other entity whose business activities are controlled by an Organized Crime Group or a member of an Organized Crime Group.
2. In the event that the Guest does not appear by 10 p.m. on the accommodation date and has not notified the Hotel in advance, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contracts as having been canceled by the Guest.
Usually there are not hotel clerks at the Front Desk in the Hotel. So when the Guest arrives at the Hotel,
the Guest shall call a hotel clerk with the extension phone on the Front Desk.
Only taking the receiver of the phone, automatically the Guest calls a hotel clerk.
Then the Guest shall tell a hotel clerk the following particulars.
・the Guest’s name
・the Guest’s reservation number
・the arrival time in the reservation and estimated time of departure
・other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel
And the Hotel needs to take a copy of the Guest’s passport.
Observance of Use Regulations
The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Hotel. The Use Regulations are shown at the last part of this Accommodation Contracts.
Payment of Hotel Charges
1. When the Guest makes a reservation, the Guest needs to pay the lodging fee in PayPal.
2. If the Guest needs to pay additional charge, the Guest can pay it by the automatic adjustment machine in a room.
Liabilities of the Hotel
The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the non-fulfillment of the Accommodation Contracts and/or related agreements.However, the same shall not apply in case where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
Liability of the Guest
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused by the intention or the negligence of the Guest.
• Please do not leave with any hotel amenities with you.
• Please refrain from smoking at a place where a fire is easy to occur such as in a bed.
• Please do not use cooking utensils and heaters to use the fire for in the Hotel.
• Please do not bring the following things into the Hotel.
1. Animals and other pets
2. Objects which produce a bad smell
3. A great deal of baggage
4. Gunpowder, volatile oil and flammable materials
5. A gun, a sword and other firearms
6. Objects which are recognized to threaten other guests
7. The drugs that possession and use are prohibited by the laws of Japan
• Please do not do gambling or act disturbing public morals in the Hotel.
• Please do not make a shrill voice which give nuisance to other guest in the Hotel.
• Please stop making troubles with other guests or the Hotel by use of a sleeping drug or other drugs.
• Please do not change the present conditions of facilities in the Hotel without taking counsel with the person in charge of the Hotel.
• If the Guest damages the Hotel building, furniture, equipments or other articles, we may have the Guest compensate them.
• Please do not use the hotel room for other purposes without the permission of the person in charge of the Hotel, except for staying and eating and drinking.
• Please do not sell articles, and please do not put an advertisement in the Hotel without the permission of the person in charge of the Hotel.
• Please do not leave personal baggage at a corridor or a lobby.
• Please do not exhibit things disfiguring the Hotel out of the window.
• It costs a rate when the Guest calls to the outside using the phone of the guest room.
• If there is a presentation of bill from the front desk, during stay, please pay each time.